Installation Guide for Window Furnishing
You’ve chosen an essential part of your home.
Now let’s work together to create it.
Congratulations on your new floor or window furnishings! Before you can start enjoying them, you’ll need to do a few things to make sure the installation goes as smoothly as possible.
Remember - the team from your local store will be with you every step of the way, so if you’re not sure what’s required, just ask...
INSTALLING WINDOW FURNISHINGS
Preparing for your new window blinds or shutters
Before installation, you’ll need to:
- Remove existing window coverings
- Prepare a space inside or outside your home where our team can unpack products
Prior to installation
Prior to installation, you’ll need to:
- Move furniture away from your windows
- Cover nearby furniture
- Ensure there’s a clear pathway for installers to move in and out of your home
- Make sure power points are accessible and working
On installation day, you’ll need to:
- Keep kids and pets away from the installation area (as exciting as it is, they’ll just have to wait!)
- Check your installation to make sure your blinds or shutters are working how they should be
After installation, you’ll need to:
- Return your furniture
- Show off your new blinds or shutters to your local Choices team! Send them a few happy snaps once you’ve settled in.