“WIN $5,000 CHOICES FLOORING GIFT CARD” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 02/08/2021 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 13/12/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must undertake the following steps, during the Promotional Period:
- Visit https://www.choicesflooring.com.au/room-view-visualiser;
- Follow the prompts to the Room View Visualiser Upload page;
- Upload a photograph of a home in their room to then insert selection of flooring; and then
- Request a FREE Measure & Quote with their local Choices Flooring store.
Upon completing the steps above, the individual will be contacted by a member of staff from their local Choices Flooring store within five (5) business days to arrange a date and time to visit their home to measure the room and provide a quote. For removal of doubt, individuals will only receive an entry into the draw once they have had a member of their local Choices Flooring store visit their home and provide a quote during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants must retain their quote from their local Choices Flooring store as proof of the FREE Measure & Quote. Failure to produce the proof of quote when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. The quote must clearly specify that the FREE Measure & Quote occurred during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Choices Flooring, 5 Hobbs Court, Rowville VIC 3178 Australia on 17/12/2021 at 10:00am AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.choicesflooring.com and on the Promoter’s AU and NZ Facebook (at https://www.facebook.com/ChoicesFlooring and https://www.facebook.com/ChoicesFlooringNZ/) and Instagram pages (at https://www.instagram.com/choicesflooring/ and https://www.instagram.com/choices_flooring_nz/) from 20/12/2021.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a $5,000 Choices Flooring Gift Card. The Choices Flooring Gift Card will be awarded in AUD or NZD depending on the winner’s country of residence. The Choices Flooring Gift Card cannot be used towards delivery, any delivery costs associated will be the responsibility of the winner and will not be included.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Choices Floooring Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Gift Card will not be awarded as cash and will be forfeited. Redemotion of the Choices Flooring Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Choices Flooring Gift Card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is AUD$5,000 or NZD$5,000. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 18/01/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.choicesflooring.com and on the Promoter’s AU and NZ Facebook (at https://www.facebook.com/ChoicesFlooring and https://www.facebook.com/ChoicesFlooringNZ/) and Instagram (at https://www.instagram.com/choicesflooring/ and https://www.instagram.com/choices_flooring_nz/) pages from 21/01/2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
ACT Permit No. TP21/00494
- The Promoter is Newfurn Floor Coverings Limited trading as Choices Flooring (ABN 63 004 650 668) of 5 Hobbs Court, Rowville VIC 3178 Australia, telephone 03 9850 9311 (Australia).